Monday, July 18, 2011

More LED lights

So, I know I suck at updating this blog .. But frankly I haven't been in the mood for projects for a long time.
Here is one of my latest projects though!
It's a 3x7W LED light for my piece-of-shit pitbike that I got dirtcheap..

The top 2 are aimed higher up than the single one to give a bit better throw.
It'll be mounted up on the fork with batteries placed somewhere within the frame hopefully, I'll also need to install a voltage regulator to charge them, hopefully the bike supplies voltage from somewhere as I haven't bothered to check that crucial piece yet...
Still ways to go on making this thing pretty.
 
Got 3 modes: 7, 14 and 21W.
Cycles through the mode with the push of a button.
 

And finally a pic of the pitbike itself, a 1 cylinder 125cc 4stroke.
4 gears manual and specified to have ~10hp(which is probably like 6-7..)

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment